Why Join Living Well?
- A fulfilling job
- Paid job training
- Hiring and Referral bonuses
- Competitive salary
Living Well Disability Services offers additional benefits (paid vacation, health insurance*, retirement*, plus more) along with the security of a recession-proof career.
*Insurance and retirement benefits are based on hours worked.
Make a Difference in the Life of a Person with a Disability and Become a Direct Support Professional today!
- For employment related questions, contact Human Resources at HumanResourcesTeam@livingwell.org
- Tips for completing an online application: Please ensure that your browser accepts third party cookies. If you experience issues, try starting over by clicking refresh or using a different browser such as Chrome.
Learn more about available positions.
Depending on the number of hours you work, you may be eligible for the following benefits.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance
- HSA and FSA Options
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Employer paid short and long-term disability
- Employer paid life insurance and AD&D
- Voluntary Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Voluntary Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
Caring for You
- Metlaw Legal Plan
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Wellness Programs
Paid Time Away from Work
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – vacation, holiday, and sick time
… AND Discounts for employees on products and services
- Discounts on movie tickets, theme parks and more!
- Discounts at the YMCA Twin Cities
- MetLife Auto and Home Insurance