Applicants for In Home Support Positions will provide services to individuals in their own homes. These services will be designed and customized to help a person in their home and in various community. When at a person’s home, staff may assist the individual with things such as meal preparation, home cleanliness, as well as self-care opportunities that maximize independence.
Direct Support Professional (DSP) –
- Passion, willingness and courage to transform the lives of people impacted by disabilities
- Commitment to contribute to a team with willingness and confidence to learn to work independently
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing using the English language
- Driver’s License is required
- General knowledge of smartphones or other mobile devices is required
- Part-time positions available
- Flexible schedule opportunities include afternoon, evenings and weekends
Meet Brenda Mohrland, Customized Services – Program Manager.
Listen to her story & why she loves to work with the customized, In Home Services of Living Well Disability Services!
(Updated September 28th, 2020)