Other Ways to Give
Your financial support makes it possible for us to provide the best possible care for people impacted by disabilities. There are many ways to support Living Well Disability Services now and in the future.
Give By Mail
Make checks payable to Living Well Disability Services and mail to: Living Well Disability Services, 1168 Northland Dr. Mendota Heights, MN 55120
Wills, Trusts, IRAs and Endowment Gifts
To make an IRA gift:
- Donors must be a minimum of 70.5 years of age or older to begin making Qualified Charitable Distributions.
- Gifts must be made directly from the IRA to an eligible charitable organization.
- Gifts to all charities combined cannot exceed a total of $100,000 per taxpayer for the year.
Benefits of an IRA gift:
- The gift counts towards the Required Minimum Distribution (RMD).
- The gift is not included in taxable income.
Donor-Advised Fund Gifts
- Gifts from a donor advised fund should be made payable to: Living Well Disability Services, Tax ID# .
- Mail to: Living Well Disability Services, 1168 Northland Dr. Mendota Heights, MN 55120
- It is important to remember that donor-advised fund gifts have some restrictions. Please consult your financial or tax advisor.
- Easily donate your appreciated stocks and mutual funds to help people with disabilities.
- Contact Jessica Maurer, email@example.com | 651-242-5117
- If your employer participates in a matching gift program, your company will match the contributions that you donate to a charitable organization.
Shop our Online Store
- Order great gear and a portion of each purchase goes back to Living Well’s vital services for people with disabilities.
Living Well Disability Services is a tax-exempt 501©(3) nonprofit organization. Your donation is tax-deductible as allowed by law.