This Wednesday Living Well Disability Services employees were invited to the Northland office for Employee Appreciation Day. There were burgers and hot dogs, an adorable ice cream truck and yard games for a little extra fun for all. Last year, two days before the...
It’s official, Living Well Disability Services has been helping transform the lives of people living with disabilities for 5o years! It is a great honor to spend every hour of every day helping to create safe and welcoming homes for people with disabilities, while...
Admission Criteria Policy Data Privacy HIPAA Policy Bill of Rights ICF and HYBRID Only Drug, Alcohol and Tobacco Prohibition Policy Emergency Response, Reporting and Review Policy Grievance Policy Health Service Coordination, Care and Death Policy Human Rights...
- Metropolitan Area on Aging (MAAA)
- Administration on Developmental Disabilities
- Metropolitan Center for Independent Living
- Minnesota of Department of Human Services
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Minnesota Association for Guardianship and Conservatorship
- Minnesota Governors Council on DD
- ARC Minnesota
- National Association of Directors of Disability Services (NADDDS)
- National Rehabilitation Information Center
- Autism – Guide to Find Online Options for Autism at Sunshine Behavioral Health
- Autism Society
- Brain Injury Association of Minnesota
- Brain Injury Rehabilitation Resource Guide
- P2P USA Parent to Parent USA
- Cerebral Palsy Treatment
- PACER Center
- Cornucopia of Disability Related Info.
- People First
- Disability Link – Minnesota Helps
- Search Beyond Adventures
- High Tide Press
- Individual Housing Options Resource Guide
- Training Resource Network (TRN)
- Institute on Community Integration
- Inclusion Press
- United Cerebral Palsy
- Internet Mental Health
- YAI/National Institute for People With Disabilities Network